Why Sponsor the SMME Growth Summit ?
A sponsor of the SMME Summit resolves the challenges to South Africa’s growing disparity in education and employment. Through the wholly SMME growth summit, your contributions play a direct part in the promotion of SMME trade and investment.
Other key reasons to sponsor the SMME Growth Summit are:
1.Indirect Marketing, through your public support for growing need for a stronger SMME business base
2. Taking a proactive role in the struggle for economic growth
3. An opportunity to develop quality leads for Enterprise Supplier Development (ESD) programs
4. Your entity can gain BBBEE points, as an empowering supplier
5. Extensive marketing and CSI implementation, through a trademark 9 month CSI program, titled the ‘SMME Growth Training Initiative’.
What is the SMME Growth Training Initiative ?
The SMME Growth Training Initiative is SMME Growth’s flagship training program, which provides quality, relevant training to small businesses in remote and urban areas alike.
Prepared with an understanding that, education and employment, remain hamstrung. The SMME Growth Training Initiative, is a vital SMME development initiative because it:
1. Uses a variety of instructor lead and online-training, to deliver geographically sparse courses
2. Made available at nominal fee R100 – R1000 SMME training interventions payable in a variety of options
3. Tailored for Adult Basic Education, school leaver, through to professionals seeking accreditation and advancement.
4. Industry and SETA relevant, through the use of partnerships